Shot List for Bolton Abby







This is how we set out our shot list, pretty straight forward but extremely helpful. It helped us by organising our time to make sure we were on track for the day and also helped us mark off every shot that we needed. This was mainly used for Rob as he needed to get everything set up for our next shot and have everything and one in place so that we could concentrate on the direction and cinematography. Without this i think that we would of been quite lost and not been able to shot everything on time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. buy dvd chesapeake season 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. buy dvd the big bang theory season 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, I will share your post to my blog, let me know very important news, thanks again, keep it up dvd wholesale

    ReplyDelete